|Size (L x W x H)||51 cm x 71 cm x 59 cm|
- 400 watts program power handling
- 800 watts peak
- Two custom-designed 10" ceramic magnet woofers
- 8 ohms impedance
- 18mm MDF cabinet with internal bracing and steel corners
- 16-gauge perforated metal grille
- Durable black carpet covering
- Two 1/4" input jacks and one NL4 four-pin receptacle
- Weight Unpacked: 52.00 lb(23.587 kg)
- Weight Packed: 63.00 lb(28.576 kg)
- Width Packed: 19.75"(50.165 cm)
- Height Packed: 27.75"(70.485 cm)
- Depth Packed: 23"(58.42 cm)
Headliner™ 210 2x10 Bass Amp Cabinet
The new Headliner series has been re-designed from the ground up for the serious bass player on a budget. Voiced
for punchy bass with lots of harmonic tone, the versatility and performance of the Headliner 210 encourages use
with any fine bass amp head.
The Headliner 210 is constructed using internal bracing, and is covered with road-worthy black carpet. Steel
corners protect the cabinet from the rigors of the road. The cabinet includes a black powdercoat finished 16 gauge
perforated metal grille.
The two 10" ferrite magnet woofers are designed with a rich bass tone in mind. The sealed cabinet insures tight
bass notes, with every note rendered precisely. Inputs include two 1/4" input phone jacks, and one 4-pin twist-lock
connector for maximum flexibility.
With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms, and a power handling of 400 watts program and 800 watts peak, the
Headliner 210 can be used in conjunction with any reasonably sized bass amp head. With the 8 ohm impedance,
the Headliner 210 can be easily stacked on top of a Headliner 410 cabinet, resulting in a 4 ohm total load.
Amp Cabinet x1